Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lick My Pits... I mean Eyeballs?

Eyeball-licking or "worming" (....why?!?) as it is referred to is apparently a real fetish among teens in Japan.  And here I thought American teens were effed in the head.   Now we all have our little fetishes, of course.  I admit I don't mind having a pit licked every now and then.  That's normal.  It is normal, right?  I kid, I kid...

While armpit licking is not only sexy and completely safe, "worming" can be a very real problem because apparently it is causing eye chlamydia (conjunctivitis) to spread like wildfire.  Okay, that's just disgusting.  Where do these things start, you ask?  We can thank the fabulous EMO BAND Born for this in which their video "Spiral Lie" shows this neato technique.   You can view it below and so you can spare yourself the gawd awful song that it is skip to about 3:30-ish in the video. 




I have no desire to lick anyone's eyeball nor do I want mine licked.  I can barely keep my eyes open for the eye doctor.  Do not try this at home, folks.  We ought not to be spreading anymore diseases.  Please stick to the normal licking places, like one's pits. 













9 comments:

  1. brings a totally new meaning to lick-her is quicker. BUT as you say, who would want chlamidi-eye, unless you're out of red and into pink. i'll keep an "eye out" for this new trend...i mean, the japanese have brought us many things including pearl harbour movies and having a yen for made-in-japan toys. i think i've toyed around enough with this one...only to say i'd like to see a video of sneezing eyelickers, try it sometime in the mirror.

    BUT armpit licking...now that's just sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I can maybe understand the attraction to having one's armpits licked, but what sicko would actually be the one to want to lick 'em?

      Delete
    2. to lick or not to lick, that's a silly question. ;)

      Delete
  2. if life is a bowl of cherries, this is the pits. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, geezzzzz.....YOU would be the one to learn of this bizarre, questionable, and gross fetish and bring it to my attention. Thanks, Rebeka. The more I know, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know eyeball licking was once used for removing strayed eyelashes, but I've always kept to trying to poke them out with with a wet cotton bud!

    Eeeeee! I just got a feeling of deja vu !

    ReplyDelete

Please list your side effects: