Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh Jesus - You Smiter, You!

I am in complete support of universal health care.  Why?  Because it's the 'right' thing to do. (pun intended)  And quite frankly, I am tired of hearing about how the government web site isn't working properly and how this is ALL our President's fault.  Does anyone remember how great health insurance was before?  Exactly.   I mean come on -  France, of all countries, was ranked #1 in universal health care according to the World Health Organization.  

"The French live two years longer than Americans, with half the infant mortality. France spends less than 11 percent of GDP on health compared to more than 16 percent in the United States. Cancer treatment is free. When Genentech developed Avastin, Business Week calculated a year’s supply at $48,000 in America. It cost patients nothing in France."
 Really people???
(source: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/health/131001/global-health-care-systems-obamacare)


Get over it.  It's happening.  And, one last thing.  Gays aren't going away, so plan on treating them for any illnesses, too.

This would be very funny except for the fact that there are those who
think this sh*t is really true.   
It's sad being an American most days.  :|



7 comments:

  1. Damn. Tell me how you really feel!

    Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted on the blogs in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I thought I *WAS* telling you how I really felt. :p Happy New Year to you, too, Kim! Can't wait to see the new direction you are taking in yours!

      Delete
  2. (Psstt...you totally were!)

    Thanks! I have several new things I want to try on the blog, but the main thing is consistency and doing more than Music Monday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been almost a year since you posted last. Where have you gone?

    ReplyDelete

Please list your side effects: